THE BLACK APARTMENT



I admire the work of Romain Richard. He has such a great sense for the details in the interior and I often browse his portfolio for inspiration. 
There is one apartment there that is really special. It is mostly dominated by the black color. Yes, I wrote it correctly - black…. and I like it a lot. The color adds such a dramatic touch in the whole area and also the texture just pops up. I know that the black color is very specific - in some areas the black color symbolizes the lost and the death while somewhere else it is the color of happiness. 

Anyway, I would love to hear from you - yes or no to the black walls and details. And what feelings this pictures bring to you?




photography: Romain Richard.
You have read this article home tour with the title THE BLACK APARTMENT. You can bookmark this page URL http://vtfresh.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-black-apartment.html. Thanks!

No comment for "THE BLACK APARTMENT"

Post a Comment