DEAR BENTO CHAIR, I LOVE YOU!



Do you know the Bento chair? It is designed by the Swedish industrial design studio "Form us with love" for "One Nordic Furniture Company" and it is amazing. I think that it is the perfect chair for any dining area - with beautiful shapes and material. There are four options to choose and I currently can't decide which one is my favorite. 




The Stockholm studio "Form us with love" by the way has few remarkable design products and you can see them bellow: "Unfold" for "Muuto", “RBM Noor” that has a Red Dot design award for 2013 and “Levels light” for "One Nordic Furniture Company".



You have read this article design / products with the title DEAR BENTO CHAIR, I LOVE YOU!. You can bookmark this page URL http://vtfresh.blogspot.com/2014/04/dear-bento-chair-i-love-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "DEAR BENTO CHAIR, I LOVE YOU!"

Post a Comment