STUNNING BEACH HOUSE



I’m totally in love with this stunning Beach House in Sorento. I found it in the beautiful Australian blog “Share Design” and … oh… I don’t know even where to start. Ok... first the color palette - my favorite at the moment – white, wood and blue. Here and there you can see copper accessories, but the main palette stays close to the natural colors with some beautiful pastel touches. Second - the furniture – I’ll die for these safari chairs in the dining area. And the bathroom - so stylish and minimalistic without unnecessary things. Simply amazing.

Oh and I almost forget to tell you that this weekend house was designed by Shareen Joel Design








Photography: Brooke Holm | Styling: Marsha Golemac for Share Design
You have read this article home tour / interior with the title STUNNING BEACH HOUSE. You can bookmark this page URL http://vtfresh.blogspot.com/2014/04/stunning-beach-house.html. Thanks!

No comment for "STUNNING BEACH HOUSE"

Post a Comment