THE BIKES THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY



I won’t hide how much I like the bikes of the U.S. company Electra. Colorful, cheerful and very beautiful with their retro design. I like them so much that a few years ago I impatiently waited more than a month for my pink Hawaii 3 to arrive. And since my pink period is over I think it's time for a new wonderful bike. My personal favorites are the series Townie Go! for boys and Townie for girls. And if you prefer a more cheerful and Boho style bicycle - look at the Amsterdam series.





photography: electra
You have read this article design / lifestyle / products with the title THE BIKES THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY. You can bookmark this page URL http://vtfresh.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-bikes-that-make-you-happy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "THE BIKES THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY"

Post a Comment