MINIMAL AND FEMININE BEDROOM



I'm pretty sure that for some of us the combination between minimal and feminine in the bedroom is impossible, simply because all the girls in the world have so many things which they can't live without - think about all the make up, the clothes, the shoes. Actually this is the former bedroom of the popular Swedish fashion blogger Elin Kling and it is really gorgeous. Pictures of it I keep in my folder for a really long time and today because I want to sleep and I guess that I'm in feminine mood I decided to bring them out and to inspire you with this lovely room.



photography: perjansson via: my scandinavian home
You have read this article interior with the title MINIMAL AND FEMININE BEDROOM . You can bookmark this page URL http://vtfresh.blogspot.com/2014/03/minimal-and-feminine-bedroom.html. Thanks!

No comment for "MINIMAL AND FEMININE BEDROOM "

Post a Comment