SMALL LIVING IN STOCKHOLM



I admit that I didn't plan a blog post for today, because I was so busy at work. But somehow, looking for inspiration for myself I found this beautiful apartment in Stockholm. It has only 38 square meters, but plenty of light, black and white color palette and some stunning details inside. 
I think that this flat could be a perfect inspiration for those who look for different ideas how to make the small space to look bigger and cozy.




photography: fantastic frank
You have read this article home tour with the title SMALL LIVING IN STOCKHOLM. You can bookmark this page URL http://vtfresh.blogspot.com/2014/03/small-living-in-stockholm.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "SMALL LIVING IN STOCKHOLM"

  1. Thanks to a brilliant effort in publishing your article. One can be more informative as this. There are many things I can know only after reading your wonderful article.office furniture ft lauderdale.

    ReplyDelete