Unexpected encounter that made my day



Maybe some of you (at least those who follow me on Instagram) know that this month I'll be on vacation. I will visit many favorite places in Europe and explore new ones in America. But do not worry, I will continue to write here whenever I can to share with you everything that inspires me.
Today I want to tell you about a person. Unknown but very kind. I met her accidentally in a village near the town of Troyan, Bulgaria. Actually she came from somewhere stopped us in our walk to bring a handful of raspberries that she picked for us in her garden. To share, to show us what delicious fruits she has in her garden. Without any agenda, without knowing us at all. That reminded me how a nice gesture from a complete stranger can inspire and make the whole day.




Може би някой от вас (поне тези, които следват 79идеи в Инстаграм), знаят че този месец аз ще съм във ваканция. Ще посещавам много нови и любими места в Европа и САЩ. Но не се притеснявайте, аз ще продължа да пиша тук, винаги когато имам време и възможност, за да споделя с вас всичко което ме вдъхновява. 

Днес искам да ви разкажа за една личност. Непозната и много мила. Срещнах я случайно в едно село край Троян. Всъщност тя дойде от някъде спря ни при нашата разходка, за да ни донесе шепа малинки - останали и в градината. Да ги сподели, за да ни покаже какви прекрасни плодове има в градината си. И да напомни как мил жест от напълно непознат човек, може да вдъхнови и усмихне денят на всеки. 

photography: Dlolamna
You have read this article made by Dlolamna with the title Unexpected encounter that made my day. You can bookmark this page URL http://vtfresh.blogspot.com/2013/08/unexpected-encounter-that-made-my-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Unexpected encounter that made my day"

Post a Comment