Hello from Texas



Hi from... Austin, Texas.
My big USA trip began here, the “Live Music Capital of the World”.  I admit that my impressions so far are not exhaustive for which I can blame only my biological clock, which is still set on European time.
Nevertheless I managed to visit some farmer’s market, olive oil farm and I am so happy that we saw live the characteristic Texas Longhorns. 
I add some pictures so you can feel the atmosphere and you can expect more soon.

Greetings from the great state of Texas.













Привет от ... Остин, Тексас. 
Голямото американско пътешествие за мен започва именно оттук, от американската столица на живата музика. Признавам си, че все още впечатленията ми са съвсем откъслячни, за което мога да виня само своя биологичен часовник, който все още е настроен на европейско време. 
Въпреки това обаче успях да видя мъничък фермерски пазар, ферма за маслини и зехтин и традиционната за Тексас кравичка с дълги рога
Тук имам за вас няколко снимки, от които да придобиете и визуална представа. Сърдечни поздрави от красивия Тексас. 

photography: Dlolamna
You have read this article made by Dlolamna / personal / travel with the title Hello from Texas . You can bookmark this page URL http://vtfresh.blogspot.com/2013/08/hello-from-texas.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Hello from Texas "

Post a Comment