Sunny Sunday in Prague // Слънчева неделя в Прага



Recently I was spending in front of the computer too much time and I was looking forward to the weekend so I can get out and have some fresh air. Both yesterday and today I’ve had my computer switched off! On Saturday – because of a very interesting project for which I will tell you more soon and today I just went out for a walk to enjoy one of the first warm days this year. Of course I’ve had my camera with me so I can share now some pictures with you. 



I want to mention also a small cute café in Malá Strana region in the Old city of Prague. It is a bit hidden, but really cute and there you can find one of the most delicious pancakes as well as tasty home-made lemonade. “Cukrkávalimonáda” is in the tourist area of the city so you should definitely stop by if you are visiting the city.
Enjoy the evening and I wish you successful and joyful week.





В последно време се застоявах дълго време пред компютъра и поради тази причина с нетърпение очахвах събота и неделя, за да мога да изляза навън и да подишам свеж въздух. И вчера и днес компютъра ми остана затворен. В събота заради един много интересен проект, за който ще ви разкажа съвсем скоро, а в неделя просто излязох навън, за да се порадвам на хубавото време. Естествено със себе си носех своя апарат и имам няколко снимки, които мога да споделя с вас. 


Бих искала да ви обърна внимание и на едно много симпатично заведение в Malá Strana в Прага. Много закътано и симпатично, там се предлагат най-чудесните солени палачинки в компания с домашна лимонада с мента. Cukrkávalimonáda  стои на пътя на всеки турист, затова дори и за мъничко да сте в Прага си заслужава да се отбиете там.

images: Dlolamna
You have read this article made by Dlolamna / prague city guide with the title Sunny Sunday in Prague // Слънчева неделя в Прага. You can bookmark this page URL http://vtfresh.blogspot.com/2013/04/sunny-sunday-in-prague.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sunny Sunday in Prague // Слънчева неделя в Прага"

Post a Comment