EXPLORING BULGARIA: OLD PLOVDIV


I’m sorry for the radio silence here, but I dedicated my last week to traveling and relaxation. I visited some interesting places in my home country Bulgaria and I would love to share with you few pictures from Plovdiv. I spent one day there with my girlfriends chitchatting and walking around. It was amazing day full of joy, laughter and some gossips :). I like this place a lot. It has a small, cute streets, old Bulgarian style houses and great atmosphere.






photography: Dlolamna
You have read this article made by Dlolamna / travel with the title EXPLORING BULGARIA: OLD PLOVDIV. You can bookmark this page URL http://vtfresh.blogspot.com/2014/05/exploring-bulgaria-old-plovdiv.html. Thanks!

No comment for "EXPLORING BULGARIA: OLD PLOVDIV"

Post a Comment