Poznan in Poland through my lens // Познан през моя обектив



Just a few weeks ago on Friday I had the pleasure for the first time to see Poznan - the fifth largest city in Poland, with very beautiful architecture and many interesting youthful. And today I decided to show you few of my pictures, because the city is very beautiful and worth seeing. I really hope that you will feel the spirit of Poznan.









Преди няколко седмици точно в петък имах удоволствието за пръв път да видя Познан - петият по големина град в Полша с изключително красива архитектура и много интересен младежки дух. И днес реших да ви представя мъничко снимки оттогава, защото градът е много красив и си заслужава да се види. Не го пропускайте, ако имате път натам. 

photography: Dlolamna
You have read this article made by Dlolamna with the title Poznan in Poland through my lens // Познан през моя обектив. You can bookmark this page URL http://vtfresh.blogspot.com/2013/06/poznan-in-poland-through-my-lens.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Poznan in Poland through my lens // Познан през моя обектив"

Post a Comment